Eight ways to win my heart:
1. Send me flowers. Preferably at work. i really love that. Yes, it’s shallow, but i used to love the oooh’s and ahhhh’s from other staff.
2. Pay attention to me. i am a big ole attention-whore.
3. Talk about your emotions.
4. Share your talent – sing me a song, write me a story, draw me a picture…
5. Take me dancing. It can be a blues festival or a honky-tonk bar or even just in the living room, but dance with me.
6. Tell me i’m beautiful. Not when i say “Does this look ok?” When i say that, i really just want to know if the outfit works and doesn’t look stupid. But tell me i’m beautiful when we’re talking or being intimate or just out of the blue. You don’t even have to believe it – the words just do something to me.
7. Be dominant. Tell me to do something, give me an order, spank my ass. But don’t just do it randomly, it needs to be part of our lifestyle so i can receive it and be open.
8. Have a zest for life. Be curious and engaged with the universe.