Ok, here’s the next part of the Sensual Bloggers Award ~ 7 questions for other bloggers to answer.
- Briefly describe a favorite sensual fantasy or real life experience.
- What famous person, living or dead, would you most like to have a sensual experience with?
- Is there a particular place where you feel most sensual? If so, describe it. If not, would type of place might appeal to you in that way?
- Do you consider yourself a sensual person? Why or why not?
- If someone were going to seduce you, what strategy would be most likely to succeed?
- If you were going to seduce someone, what strategy would you use?
- Is there an article of clothing or outfit that seems particularly sensual to you?
Anyone is welcome to answer the questions and pose more of their own. I will try to “award” some people the Sensual Bloggers award, but right now, i need to get moving.
Here’s a quote for inspiration – hope you have a lovely, sensual day!
“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha