i got an award!
The Sensual Blogger Award – and isn’t that a great picture! Thank you, Wordwytch, that’s very kind of you!
Like everything, there are rules:
- Thank the blogger who AWARDED you with a link back to their blog post where they nominated you (so they get a pingback).
- Copy and paste this fine award on your blog.
- Answer 7 “sensual” questions posed by the blogger who awarded you this fine award.
- Create or borrow 7 “sensual” questions for the bloggers you award this fine award to answer.
- Select 7 “sensual” bloggers to award this fine award to, AND LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE AWARDED THEM. (Most of mine read my blog, so consider yourself notified!)
I made it through 1 and 2 already – on to the rest of them later.
In the meantime, something strange happened, i guess it was this morning. Sir had asked me to make Him a list ~ we’re moving some furniture around, and He wanted to know where the big pieces were going.
Well, i started the list, and then i thought it would be easier to list the places each piece could go ~ like Garage ~ and put the furniture going there under the heading. i was kind of pleased with myself that i’d gotten it done.
But Sir was not pleased.
He wasn’t mad or anything, He just pointed out that it wasn’t what He’d asked me to do.
And i got a little pissy about it.
Yeah. i did.
And He was mostly amused. He just kept pointing out that it was not what He’d asked me to do.
And He was amused that i was being a tad snippy about it.
So ok. Fine. It’s not what He asked me to do. It was easier. It was better. It made more sense my way.
It was not what He wanted.
Later today, when i got through feeling huffy about it, i realized it doesn’t matter if my way was better or not.
So i did it. The way He wanted. And emailed it to Him.
i’m not even sure this is part of submission, you know? But it feels like it.