I thought I’d take a break from Kinky Kastle ~ no worries, there are at least a couple more chapters ~ but i wanted to do the meme that’s going around. Borrowed this from faerie and kayla and a bunch of other people. Here we go:
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? It’s Sunday morning and he’s watching ~ i think it’s CBS Sunday morning. He loves that show.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get? Thousand Island.
3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance? His hair, which is silvery grey and long.
4.You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order? Diet coke or coffee.
5. Where did he go to high school? At the same school his kids went to and his grandkids will go to.
6. What size shoe does he wear? Um, i’m not sure. 9 maybe?
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Sir used to collect books, he doesn’t collect anything now and, in fact, avoids having a lot of “things.” Sir’s Buddhist, so he tries to let go of that kind of attachment.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and cheese. Mayo, no lettuce or tomato, whole wheat bread.
9. What is his favorite cereal? Wheaties. He likes oatmeal too, and some other cereals, but has a special affinity for Wheaties.
10. What would he never wear? A kilt. Lol… Sir is not a fancy dresser, but He’s not opposed to dressing up. I guess, He’d never wear speedo swim trunks either. He likes for me to pick out clothes for Him – to buy, not like what He’s wearing that day, although He will consult me if it’s a special occasion.
11. What is his favorite sports team? Our local college team.
12. Who did he vote for in the last election? Obama
13. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? I had to ask Him this one, and He thought and thought and couldn’t come up with anything. Ha. But He was quick to point out that this does NOT mean i’m perfect. Also, He thinks it would be better if we didn’t both procrastinate so much, but thinks we’re probably not going to change too much in that regard.
14. You bake a cake for his birthday; what kind? Chocolate. No doubt. He LOVES chocolate.
15. What is his heritage? Scottish and Melungeon
16. Did he play sports in high school? Nope, he was in the marching band. Back in those days, you didn’t have time to do anything else if you were in marching band.
17. What could he spend hours doing? Researching things on the computer. And he does.
18. What is one unique talent he has? His memory. He can remember details of events that happened to him, including the dates and day of the week, from just about any point in his life. Not everything, but an amazing amount.